Platform Partnerships Manager
shape OpenSea’s platform partnership strategy
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a Platform Partnerships Manager to make OpenSea the preferred NFT marketplace for Creator Platforms and Sharing Platforms (e.g., Twitter). In this role, you will shape OpenSea’s platform partnership strategy, negotiate and sign deals with platforms that result in deep product integrations and drops on the OpenSea platform, and work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure deals are properly executed. The candidate we are looking for has an adept ability to build relationships, demonstrate analytical rigor, and approach deals with creativity.
- mapping out OpenSea platforms strategy using market trends and analytical rigor to identify executable platform partnership opportunities that further OpenSea’s goals
- development relationships with target platforms and sell a partnership vision with creativity, empathy, and conviction—you will be expected to learn the technical elements of NFTs to have the majority of these conversations without constant product support
- negotiation of the deals with vigor to achieve an optimal outcome for OpenSea, knowing when to have the courage to say no and the wisdom to say yes
- development cross functional relationships with colleagues across Marketing, Customer support, Legal, and Engineering—you will be expected to understand how to redline a contract, clearly articulate how they can help you execute a deal, and be able to evaluate how your ask might be prioritized relative to other requests from the Business Development team
- work closely with a Partner Manager to ensure the deal is properly executed—providing support both internally and externally on areas to improve the deal, or on items that are not being completed on time or in a manner that falls short of expectations
- a proven track record of evaluating and negotiating deals
- an ability to both operate within the structure of a large company and also manage the chaos of a rapidly growing start up
- an ability to utilize data to provide actionable insights and ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome for OpenSea and our partners
- outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives
- experience in crypto or NFT space would be a bonus
culture & perks
Employees are our number-one priority, so we like to care for them!
- Paid family leave
- Health insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Workshops & conferences
- Travel & company retreats
- Game nights
San Francisco, New York or remote
OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we're excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator's #4 ranked top private company.