Senior Frontend Engineer (Web3/DeFi)
solve the problems existing in the Web3 space
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We’re looking for people that have a strong user-focused mindset with interest in solving the new problems that exist in the Web3 space. You’re comfortable working in an open-source environment with lots of moving pieces, give attention to detail, and have a curiosity for learning new technologies and systems.
- building user-facing experiences for accessing and interacting with the Balancer protocol
- working closely with designers, engineers, and other product owners in the Balancer ecosystem
- responsibility for planning and architecting new and existing systems that tie together the various elements that make a Web3 app clean and modular
- experience of work with Vue, React or Angular
- experience as a core member of a software development team with significant contributions
- OOP development experience
- an interest or passion for working on DeFi protocols
- have some experience with ethers.js, GraphQL and Solidity, but these are not essential
- a Vue developer with Web3 experience (+++)
- a Vue developer without Web3 experience (++)
- a React or Angular developer with extensive/professional Web3 experience (+)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
culture & perks
- competitive salary + token incentives
- flexible PTO
- at least two on-sites (in-person meetups) per year
- experience at leading DeFi protocol
- wellness & co-working stipends plus phone and internet reimbursements
Balancer is an automated market maker, decentralized exchange, and liquidity pool protocol built on Ethereum that allows anyone to create or add liquidity to trading pools while earning customizable trading fees.