Data Visualization Specialist
create eye-catching graphics and videos to visualise blockchain data
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
Blockchains are treasure troves of data. All of it is publicly available and only a query away. But data visualization of Web3 is still in the early stages, and the space is replete with opportunities to do genuinely ground-breaking work.
At Polygon, you will work at cross-function with the content and analytics teams. The content team is the home of the narrative building at Polygon, with blog and podcast as the main outlets. Analytics folks have their fingers on the beating pulse of the network and generally eat, breathe, sleep and wake blockchain data.
- taking deep dives into blockchain data in search of exciting trends and insights
- generation and pitching content and visualization ideas
- creating eye-catching video, static, and interactive assets
- supporting and management of data requests from stakeholders
- minimum of three years of experience in data visualization, data-driven journalism, or a portfolio of works that shows an exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- comprehensive understanding of design principles and typography
- solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- knowledge of SQL and Python Pandas is a plus
- an eye for narratives and story angles
- desire to learn about blockchains and Web3
- experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ability to set work priorities
culture & perks
- work from anywhere (remote first)
- flexible working hours
- flexible vacation policy
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.