Senior Full-stack Engineer
build the future of automation for the upcoming decentralized web
type of job
3 months ago
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation for the upcoming decentralized web. Enjoy many perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in unique off-site retreats with the team! Participate in creating the most sophisticated crypto bot network ever created by designing the smart contracts that will rule them all!
- Join the "Gelato Legendary Member Club" and work directly with the founders
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working with the most significant projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- minimum of five years experience with either node.js/typescript and Golang
- B.S. or higher in computer science, software engineering, or related technical field
- proven Experience with highly scalable Web API engineering
- proven Experience with high throughput Database systems
- proven Experience with distributed systems and container orchestration
- strong interest in Web3/crypto industry
- experience using crypto applications (e.g., Uniswap, Aave, etc.)
- you can work with high autonomy
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- experience with Web3 libraries and backend development (e.g., ethers.js)
- knowledge about the inner workings of the EVM
- experience with P2P systems and libraries (e.g., libp2p)
- experience with Solidity
- experience in building and running bots that interact with smart contracts on Ethereum
- knowledge about Ethereum Client & Mining software
culture & perks
- unlimited holiday (yes, you heard that right!)
- work very autonomously
- generous GEL token package
- competitive Salary
- work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- build relationships with top blockchain teams which are already Gelato users, including MakerDAO, Instadapp, Zerion, Quickswap, and many more
- chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Gelato Network is a decentralized network of bots used by web3 developers to automate smart contract executions on all significant public EVM-compatible blockchains, including Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Arbitrum, BNB Chain, Optimism, and many more.
detailsGelato Network is a contract automation tool that automates smart contract executions on Ethereum and beyond.