Biz Dev / Partnerships
accelerate growing and nurturing the relationships with web3 companies within the buildspace network
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
Today, we’ve partnered w/ quite a few companies and protocols. For example, we worked w/ Solana to put this together. We’ve worked with Replit to put together a special deal for our users to get them access to their pro-plan for free. We’re partnered w/ 40+ web3 companies today that hire from within the buildspace network.
We’re looking for someone to continue growing/nurturing these relationships.
When applying, prove your product-building abilities with the links. It must be some cool stuff you've shipped/worked on in the past that gained traction or had actual users getting value from it.
- Reach out to different protocols/chains, chat with their teams, figure out how to partner, and then execute on a partnership (ex. creating content, an event, etc).
- Build relationships w/ web3 companies, chat with their founders, and figure out how we can leverage buildspace’s massive network to help them w/ hiring contractors or full-timers.
- Build out our “perks” page where we offer members of buildspace access to special deals (ex. free access to Alchemy, AWS credits, etc). Bonus if you can build it yourself using no-code tools.
culture & perks
- full health benefits — medical, dental, vision.
- latest and greatest laptop of your choice + $2,500 to make your at-home set up awesome.
- $400 a month to spend on fitness expenses or mental health expenses like a personal trainer, therapy sessions, tennis classes, etc.
- $50 a month to spend on books so you can fill your brain with knowledge and teach us all cool stuff.
- we cover the cost of your lunch on days you’re working on stuff!
- a subscription to Superhuman, Sunsama, Crunchyroll, and AMC A-List ofc.
- we’ll fly you out to team meetups in SF, NYC, and other cool spots so we can hack IRL.
- unlimited PTO, minimum 2-weeks. Time-off/breaks are actually a superpower.
- maternity/paternity leave.
- we tend to work 5-6 days a week. Monday - Friday for sure. People work Saturday or Sunday as needed.
We don’t care about FANNG experience, degrees, your age, or what college you attended. But, we do care deeply about your history of building products that shipped to actual users.
Buildspace is the world's largest network of web3 builders. It's a community and e-learning platform for developers who want to introduce themselves to web3.