Solidity Senior Engineer
Develop smart contracts, design new and optimize existing 1inch algorithms
type of job
4 months ago
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...
- Develop smart contracts (Solidity/EVM)
- Design new and optimize existing algorithms
- Search for a possibility to reduce gas costs
- Analyze and eliminate possible attack vectors
- Write natspec documentation
- 3+ years of proven experience in Solidity/JS development and work with Ethereum infrastructure
- Experience in integrating contracts and frontend via Web3.js
- In-depth knowledge of the Ethereum/EVM platform
- Gas optimization experience with yul and inline assembly
- Strong knowledge of general computer science algorithms and crypto-specific algorithms
- Having public security audits for your contracts is an advantage
- Ability to write maintainable code, habit to cover functionality with tests and write natspecs
- Experience in continuous integration and releases, good command of code version control processes in git, CI tools, and docker
- Fluency in reading and writing documentation in English
culture & perks
- remote work, flexible hours (our team is distributed around the world)
- young creative team, vibrant environment, and adequate leadership
- suggestions are always welcome: propose an idea and execute it
- competitive salary based on a candidate's skills and experience
- work for a leader in its segment, on the cutting edge of the Web3/blockchain industry
- compensation for work equipment
- annual team building event at an international resort
1inch Network is a decentralized group of software builders and key contributors to the 1inch Network. 1inch Network operates in the decentralized finance (DeFi) segment, which offers alternatives to traditional financial products based on digital assets.
Among 1inch Network's products are the 1inch Aggregation Protocol, the 1inch Liquidity Protocol, and the 1inch Limit Order Protocol, which enable users to swap crypto at the best rates, securely and fast.
1inch Network’s mission is to make DeFi services available to the highest possible number of users, offering them access to the best financial products on the planet.
detailsThe 1inch Network is a distributed network for decentralized protocols enabling operations in DeFi.