Sales Development Representative
own the early stages of the sales process
4 months ago
As a Sales Development Representative at Alchemy, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You’ll be leading the charge at one of the fastest growing companies in blockchain. You will be responsible for owning the early stages of the sales process, which includes prospecting and engaging with top teams in the space.
- Collaborate across our internal business and technology teams to drive the desired business outcomes for our customers
- Reaching out to new leads via various communication channels and getting them excited for an introductory call
- Educating cryptocurrency companies about blockchain nodes and how to troubleshoot their infrastructure issues (We have plenty of resources to bring you up to speed)
- Contact, prospect, and qualify potential customers and partners through inbound and outbound sales efforts and campaigns
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Refine and establish processes to support our business’s evolving needs
- Own, manage, and report using a CRM: ensure the system is up to date and that all relevant metrics are input
- Serve as an initial point of contact and ongoing relationship manager for customers
- Provide customer feedback to the product and engineering teams and inform product development
- Work with support and communicate with customers both pre and post-sales
- Respond and communicate quickly with customers
- Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry
- 2-4 years experience with inbound, outbound, and client-facing sales positioning SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS offerings
- Skilled in prospecting techniques
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Ability to operate independently and proactively in an effort to source and progress new business
- Proficiency using CRM software, forecasting, and opportunity management
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Account Manager/Executive/Director experience
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Skill at presenting a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market
- Demonstrated track record of working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Advanced CRM experience including the configuration, development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
culture & perks
- You'll help us to empower blockchain developers everywhere
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Flexible work, supportive environment
- Smart and friendly team
The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
Oops. In progress...