Full Stack Engineer
focus on implementation and maintenance of an API serving the web app
4 months ago
Blockdaemon is looking for a Full Stack Engineer with focus on implementation and maintenance of an API serving the web application. This role will report to the UI/UX lead and work closely with product and engineering teams to support company goals and initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops microservices with Kubernetes and Golang
- Deploys solutions in AWS and GCP cloud technologies
- Writes code for a backend framework, preferably Golang and REST
- Writes code for a frontend framework, preferably React and TypeScript
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Attend daily stand ups and report into line manager
- Adhere to company SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field or 3+ Years of professional experience writing full-stack applications
- Highly proficient with Golang programming
- Good knowledge of web environment, API designs, GRPC, HTTP, REST, WebSockets
- Wide experience with PostgreSQL or similar technologies
- Strong ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experienced in CI/CD development process
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform
- Knowledge working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technologies
- Experience working with Microsite frameworks
culture & perks
Blockdaemon is dedicated to fostering and maintaining a vibrant, diverse and inclusive work environment where transparency, accountability and individual agency come first.Our team consists of passionate individuals spread across six countries and counting. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength this diversity of skills, backgrounds and viewpoints brings to our business.We believe in open and transparent communication where challenging ideas are met with diversity of thought and perspective.
We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry.
Oops. In progress...