Software Engineer [Go]
build the Celestia core protocol
type of job
4 months ago
Celestia Labs is seeking a remote full-time software engineer with Go experience to help build the Celestia core protocol.
- Contribute readable, well-tested, and well-documented code to the core Celestia protocol
- Participate in technical discussions on issues and code reviews on pull requests
- Be a part of the feedback loop between technical specification and implementation
- You are an experienced blockchain engineer with 4+ years of experience in Go, Rust, C++, or other systems languages
- Experience with building maintainable and well documented codebases
- Experience with open source software development tools like Github
- You live within US East and Eastern Europe time zones
- You’re excited about web3 and modular blockchains!
Nice to have:
- Solid understanding of Tendermint or other consensus engines
- Experience with libp2p, IPFS
- Experience implementing Cosmos-SDK modules and applications
culture & perks
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Employment benefits and 4 weeks annual vacation
- A share of the initial token supply, in addition to a salary
- Work at the forefront of blockchain scaling alongside an exceptional team of engineers
Celestia is the first modular blockchain network. By decoupling consensus from execution, Celestia enables anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain, without the overhead of bootstrapping a new consensus network. Blockchains on Celestia are free from constraints, making them scalable, sovereign, and secure.
detailsThe first modular blockchain network to power scalable, secure Web3 apps
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...