support external partners, help to onboard them
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
Celestia Labs is seeking a remote full-time Solutions Engineer to join Celestia’s Developer Relations team. You will work with external partners by taking calls and supporting them on technical questions, provide documentation support and example projects to onboard them, and help them integrate with Celestia.
This job is an opportunity to empower developers around the world to build novel applications using Celestia’s revolutionary technology and a chance to work alongside an exceptional engineering team.
- You’ll provide technical support across various channels to our ecosystem partners: (eg. Telegram, Calls, Discord)
- Grow our partner ecosystem by enabling/assisting with user onboarding and project integration
- Create technical documentation for Celestia based on ecosystem partner needs. This includes blog posts, tutorials and guides, or even sample dApps and maintaining up-to-date documentation
- Manage relationships with our ecosystem partners and their engineering teams and follow up with them on progress on their milestones and projects
- Provide feedback to our engineering, product, and other cross-functional teams to make sure feedback from the community is communicated back into our backlog
- Work well with a growing, remote team
- Inspire other developers and champion our community
- You are a very strong communicator (including technical writing skills) + presenter - especially working in a remote team
- You have a solid knowledge of coding, technical principles, and technical architectures with real world experience as a developer or engineer
- You’ve had experience with Ethereum and building dAppsYou’re excited by developer tooling like Gitpod, Glitch, IDEs (Remix, etc)
- You’re passionate about supporting external engineering partners who want to build on our platform and ensuring they can be successful
- Experience with open source software development tools like Github
- You live within Eastern US and European time zones
- Native proficiency in English
- You’re excited about web3 and modular blockchains!
culture & perks
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Employment benefits and 4 weeks annual vacation
- A share of the initial token supply, in addition to a salary
- Work at the forefront of blockchain scaling alongside an exceptional team of engineers
Celestia is the first modular blockchain network. By decoupling consensus from execution, Celestia enables anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain, without the overhead of bootstrapping a new consensus network. Blockchains on Celestia are free from constraints, making them scalable, sovereign, and secure.