DevOps Engineer (Codefi)
deliver, upgrade and maintain infrastructure with high cybersecurity standards
4 days ago
Oops. In progress...
As a DevOps Engineer within ConsenSys Codefi you will be joining a world reference technical team with State of the Art expertise in developing & delivering advanced decentralized applications (Ðapps) and supporting development and production infrastructure. Your job will be to deliver, upgrade and maintain infrastructure with high cybersecurity standards (ISO/SOC2). You will be involved and drive in our code deployment (CI / CD) and setting-up, configuring and running development/test and staging/production infrastructure across multiple products and critical applications and multiple cloud providers (AWS, Azure). With the objective to drive towards standard infrastructure tooling and configuration across our group.
- Develop & deliver advanced decentralized applications (Ðapps) and supporting development and production infrastructure
- Be involved and drive in our code deployment (CI / CD) and setting-up, configuring and running development/test and staging/production infrastructure across multiple products and critical applications and multiple cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Collaborate with other DevOps and QA engineers of Codefi, cross-functional product teams (made of PO, Developers) and also our Customer Success SRE and cross cutting infrastructure teams working on multiple types of problems & challenges
- Empower development teams on a day to day while thinking strategically and planning for platform growth
This position requires a combination of technological skills, organisational skills, thinking strategically, security first mindset, pro-activity, problem solving & creativity, pedagogical methodology, team spirit and strong documentation practises.
- Hands-on DevOps engineering skills and mindset
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer (some experience as Security Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) counts)
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and containerization
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Gitlab CI, Jenkins, or CircleCI)
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK, EFK, Prometheus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, web application firewalls, ingress controllers) and cybersecurity practices
- Experience with setting-up highly secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure, High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Ability to operate in a decentralized team and remote working environment
- Strong documentation practices
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
culture & perks
- Remote first
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web.
Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets.
Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.