Global Public Relations Lead (Corporate)
develop and implement ConsenSys’ corporate public relations strategy
3 weeks ago
As Global Public Relations Lead (Corporate) you will:
- Develop ConsenSys’ corporate public relations strategy, creating campaigns and tactics that help meet key business objectives for ConsenSys
- Create and manage PR calendar for key corporate-level press releases
- Maintain ConsenSys’ media list and relationships with journalists covering tech, web3, and crypto
- Produce press releases, place comments, and write bylined articles for ConsenSys and highlight the sector expertise of our spokespeople
- Manage the ConsenSys press office including responding to media requests, pitching, facilitating and preparing spokespeople for interviews
- Manage our external corporate PR agency
- Work closely with the Director of Content and Communications to align the global PR strategy with the broader messaging strategies and content calendar
- Ensure communications are adapted to local audiences, reflecting diverse values, culture, and languages
- Monitor media coverage and trending topics in the developer, fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency space and track coverage of ConsenSys and its products
- Monthly and quarterly PR reporting
- 10+ years working in PR and media relations
- Experience in the web3 or blockchain sector preferred
- Experience with building and managing PR relations collaboratively with c-suite executives
- Proven track record designing and executing successful global PR campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience managing crisis communications situations
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively and can adapt to a dynamic and evolving international workplace
- Good understanding of ConsenSys’ products and target audience
- Collaborative and eager to build strong and trustworthy relationships, both internally and externally
- High level of autonomy and professionalism
- Experience in the blockchain industry
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem
- Additional language skills
culture & perks
- Remote first
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web.
Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets.
Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
Oops. In progress...