Senior React Engineer (Truffle)
work with the core Truffle team to build cutting-edge front-end experiences that aid developers in their web3 journeys
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll be working closely with the core Truffle team to build cutting-edge front-end experiences that aid developers in their web3 journeys. This will include ownership of our open-source front-end libraries, the development of the visual components to our CLI and desktop tools.
- Explore how we meaningfully improve the developer experience at the intersection between on-chain data (which is increasingly spanning numerous layers) and the accompanying front-ends
- Be a key contributor to our website, both in terms of the content itself and the evolution of the underlying framework and deployment pipeline.
- Bring a passion for working with both the existing Web3 developer community and onboarding the next generation
- Collaboratie with teams across ConsenSys including Metamask, Infura, and Diligence
- At least 3 years experience of building web applications
- Demonstrable experience with React.js and at least one other equivalent framework
- A desire to contribute to medium-large scale open source projects
- Experience in Typescript is a plus
- Experience in blockchain and building Dapp front-end is a plus
- Real world Decentralized Application (dapp) development
- Open source software contribution and project maintenance
culture & perks
- Remote first
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.