Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager (Protocols & Ecosystem)
develop and land a differentiated value proposition for our Ethereum clients, Hyperledger Besu and ConsenSys Teku with a focus on enterprise staking
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
As a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager you will develop and land a differentiated value proposition for our Ethereum clients, Hyperledger Besu and ConsenSys Teku with a focus on enterprise staking. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Build a community-driven growth roadmap to help address Ethereum client diversity
- Work with some of Ethereum’s brightest minds and to create thought leadership materials on advancements in cryptography, scaling, bridging, protocol design and client development. This might include, including videos, whitepapers, web content or event presentations
- Partner with Protocols Engineering and R+D to understand product and research roadmaps, drive disclosures and build community awareness
- Connect the value of our Protocols work to the ConsenSys products they power including Infura, MetaMask and Codefi Staking
- Collaborate with our developer evangelists to share our latest innovations with the Ethereum community and identify ecosystem partnerships
- Collaborate with our community managers to represent ConsenSys at in-person and online Ethereum events and build our presence across technical forums like Stackoverflow, Discord and Reddit
- Have experience working in and have a passion for the Ethereum ecosystem and curiosity about the infrastructure that powers it and the people who build it
- A keen understanding of the Ethereum developer ecosystem and its core technical audiences
- Strong candidate will have hands on experience working mainnet Ethereum clients
- A familiarity with ETH events and experience engaging developers through event programming and orchestrated side events, hackathons and other activations
- Experience working as a Technical Product Marketing Manager, organically building communities and have an understanding of the motivations of technical audiences
- A proven track record building adoption and community engagement for open source products
- Experience crafting compelling positioning, messaging and thought leadership content for technical audiences
culture & perks
- Remote first
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.