monitor our exchange service status, refine deployment pipeline, troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- Be responsible for monitoring our exchange service status, refining deployment pipeline, monitoring, troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues
- Focus on ensuring the stability of the service and helping dev-team to deploy features to production
- Responsible for handling and solving issues when service goes wrong
- Responsible for designing a better deployment pipeline
- Build tools to monitor systems and identify issues
- Work with development and test engineers
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Familiar with GCP, AWS or other cloud services
- Have experience in CI|CD Workflow
- Familiar with Docker, kubernetes and have experience in using Kubernetes to manage production-grade cluster
- Familiar with mysql, mq and redis
- Familiar with monitoring system prometheus, be able to customize grafana dashboard
- Familiar with logging system ELK or EFK
- Coding ability: python or golang
- 24/7 on-call when there are urgent issues to handle and must be handled in a timely + responsible manner
Nice to have:
- Telegram bot
- Security related experience
- Develop tools to simplify DevOps work
culture & perks
Working on hi-tech projects, getting to deploy quickly and seeing first hand how it changes the lives of our users. This unique opportunity to reshape the financial industry from the ground up gives all of us a common burning purpose. Sounds cliche to say we are passionate about what we do, but we really live and breathe this stuff!
We act with integrity at every turn
We value each other’s efforts
We are not afraid of mistakes
We never give up seeking creative ways
We are transparent with our processes
We seize fleeting opportunities timely
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan)