React Native Developer at Navcoin
fully own and steer Navcoin mobile wallet’s development
4 months ago
We are looking for a crypto-anarchist strong React Native developer, who understands and thrives for the value of privacy, and wants to contribute to an open-source, community project. Always looking for improvements, thinking out of the box, and providing valuable support around the mobile wallet development area of the project, adapting to the ever-evolving needs that cutting-edge technology brings.
With self-driven proactivity, you will fully own and steer our mobile wallet’s development, helping other team members whenever needed and identifying interdependencies with other project areas.
If all the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
- Design, prototype, implement, and test new features for our mobile wallets
- Create from scratch and improve beautiful and smooth UIs
- Test and peer-review code
- Provide wallet support to community members, troubleshooting, potentially bug fixing, and streamlining potential improvements that might be suggested
- Ongoing maintenance of our mobile wallets
- Support, mentor and guide other team members
- Probable extensive experience with iOS, Android, and React Native
- Either existing experience working with blockchain wallets, or excited to learn it autonomously
- A certain degree of exposure to decentralized governance and privacy tools
- Solid understanding of principles of code organization and modularization
- Fluent English level, being able to communicate efficiently
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Experience creating React Native Modules or Turbo Modules
- Passion for cryptocurrencies as a disrupting technology and for the importance of privacy-preserving tools
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history. Our Lead Dev is mainly self educated, showcasing that degrees and quality do not need to be correlated. From high school dropouts to PhDs candidates and everything in-between: we simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.
culture & perks
- Contribute to improving overall crypto space through a cutting-edge privacy technology project like Navcoin
- Have a voice in the project direction; feedback and improvements are always welcome and open to discussion
- Flexible work environment: you will work very autonomously
- Full remote working policy - we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
- Have a direct impact in the financial freedom of our global users
- Openness, honesty and directness
- Iterative learning
- Motivation and passion
We’re in the midst of a paradigm shift with nations relying more and more on cashless options to make payments. Current events have accelerated this paradigm, and concerns surrounding social and financial exclusion, profiling and automated decision making are on the rise.
Navcoin is a community driven cryptocurrency project launched in 2014 and founded on top of four key pillars:
- private payments
- decentralized and autonomous platforms
- interoperability and DeFi
To protect the financial privacy of every individual, we've developed an innovative privacy protocol named blsCT and made it available to everyone for free. With our chain also being interoperable with others and thus connected to DeFi, Navcoin is the currency to exchange value online without compromising your privacy.
Oops. In progress...