Head of Product
ensure the vision of the portfolio of blockchain products is clearly articulated
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
The Head of Product will lead and develop a dynamic and fast-paced team of Product Owners (POs) and ensure the vision of the portfolio of blockchain products is clearly articulated. You will build, own and manage a product and program roadmap from features to prioritize capabilities and opportunities. You will be the Product Owner of several products and act as liaison between an organization’s development team and end users.
You will need to ensure that the team is working toward a common goal by elaborating on stories, vision, limitations, and approving new stories and driving decisions across products. As a Head of Product, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
Availability: Short term
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Employment type: Employee
- Define and communicate the product vision with all the key stakeholders
- Maintain a cohesive and singular vision regarding the product
- Create an actionable product roadmap
- Ensure the feasibility of the product with respect to business objectives
- Take ownership of large, complex, and highly technical projects that include product design, front end and back end development
- Ensure products acceptance and readiness at key phases of the delivery cycle
- Evaluate progress throughout iterations and provide real-time feedback to Agile delivery team
- Interface with executives and development across organization
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the organization, by contributing to the knowledge base and blogs
- Stay focused in highly demanding circumstances and maintain personal effectiveness despite barriers, set-backs or in situations of high uncertainty
- 8+ years of experience as a Head of Product or relevant position preferably in blockchain industry
- Experience with building and launching Blockchain products
- Proven experience of product strategy
- Proven ability to provide vision, success criteria, and direction throughout the product lifecycle
- Prioritize technical needs and non-functional needs alongside new feature development for the product, including monitoring, logging and capacity planning
- Ability to dig into code is an advantage
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to adapt plans and behaviors to remain flexible and open to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to be able communicate effectively with all the stakeholders
culture & perks
Our team works remotely from all over the world, therefore our primary communication language of choice is English. The daily work is organized through chat rooms and virtual meetings and we are actively present in Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Sweden, Germany, Uruguay, Switzerland, India, UK, Ukraine, etc. We organize workshops, events and personal get-togethers in different parts of the world on a regular basis.
Within this team we have several dynamic communities: Management, Blockchain Protocol, Aepps and Developer Tools, Marketing, Education, a Non-Profit Foundation, Incubation and more. To continue growing our blockchain ecosystem, we are excited to continue to expand our international team.
Founded in 2016, æternity Establishment is an open-source blockchain, Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where æternity Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.