Marketing Event Coordinator
execute effective programs, as well as portfolio and partnership marketing and design
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
As the Marketing Event Coordinator, you will execute effective programs, as well as portfolio and partnership marketing and design.
A successful candidate will help with finding and researching of blockchain events, sending speakers proposals, scheduling events, meetings and build strong connections with key stakeholder. Your responsibilities will include creating event proposals and presenting them before the deadline.
You will need to balance multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment, think strategically, analytically and creatively, and have very strong attention to detail. Previous experience within new tech and blockchain community is desirable.
In this role, you will report to the CMO.
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Employment type: independent contractor
Location: remote from Europe
- Research of the upcoming events in the blockchain area and contact about the possible participation
- Prepare and send speaking proposal to events synchronizing with marketing strategy
- Work closely with event owners to manage project creation and assist in internal set up processes including creating the event documentation and adding events to our calendar
- Evaluate ROI and determine level of effort and participation in events such as tradeshows, webinars, and other blockchain related events whether online or in-person
- Distribute post-event surveys and collecting feedback from internal attendees and speakers
- Coordinate the ordering, management, and inventory process of promotional materials and physical booth items
- Own the inbound and outbound shipping processes to ensure timely delivery of items to events
- Organize the onsite attendee process, invite attendees to calendar invite, and schedule out pre-event meetings in preparation for the event
- Schedule and organize meetings and events
- Attend in-person events to help ensure the event goes smoothly
- Own wider projects on event strategy
- 3-4 years of experience in project management or marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English and adaptability to different audiences in order to reach end goals no matter title, scope of responsibility, or an internal vs external contact
- Experience coordinating marketing material for various online platforms
- Ability to evaluate opportunities and come up with creative approaches to hit targets
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in the planning and execution of a high-impact marketing plan
- Ability to successfully manage and keep track of multiple tasks at the same time and plan in advance
- Crisis management skills with a solution-oriented mindset. Must be adaptable to change and feedback
- Detail oriented and the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
culture & perks
Our team works remotely from all over the world, therefore our primary communication language of choice is English. The daily work is organized through chat rooms and virtual meetings and we are actively present in Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Sweden, Germany, Uruguay, Switzerland, India, UK, Ukraine, etc. We organize workshops, events and personal get-togethers in different parts of the world on a regular basis.
Within this team we have several dynamic communities: Management, Blockchain Protocol, Aepps and Developer Tools, Marketing, Education, a Non-Profit Foundation, Incubation and more. To continue growing our blockchain ecosystem, we are excited to continue to expand our international team.
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source blockchain, Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where æternity Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.