Executive Producer (Gods Unchained)
take full accountability for the continued success and commercialisation of Gods Unchained game
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
Gods Unchained (GU) is a complex, multilayered strategic TCG that allows users the ability to build decks and play those against other players in a variety of game modes.
With our continued success, we are now looking for an Executive Producer to join our highly talented team to take full accountability for the continued success and commercialisation of Gods Unchained (GU). This includes being responsible for leading GU's strategic, operational, and financial execution overall.
By partnering up with our incredibly talented Game Director, you will be able to lead all strategic aspects of the division with a unified approach that is aligned with Immutable's goals and values. This includes holding discipline directors and leads accountable for the quality and performance of their squads by effectively supporting the team and setting everyone up for success.
- Take full accountability for the P&L of GU
- Lead the broader team on the game to deliver improved quality and experience that is consistent with the expectations of the business
- Oversee the development of the game and the expansion of features and content to surprise and delight our community
- Be accountable for determining objectives and key results whilst ensuring every member of the team is aligned on the goals and understands how they fit into achieving them
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure all disciplines are aligned and provide the necessary resources for each new release
- Lead our marketing team to ensure our community understands and evangelises the goals of the game and are invested in the future roadmap
- Set a compelling and innovative vision, and being able to share this vision with excitement with confidence
- Enhance cross-functional, cross-departmental relationships
- Identify and promote efficient and innovative solutions to increase profitability
- Provide annual evaluations for direct reports and provide measurable growth goals and development plans
- Be responsible for hiring and training new employees whilst fostering and enhancing our company culture and external studio relations
- Represent GU at the Executive level
- A passion in web 3
- 2-3 years of operational experience
- Keen interest in games and ideally experience with CCG/TCG's
- Excellent project management, written, and verbal communication skills
- An organised and analytical mindset to make difficult decisions
- A strong business acumen and the ability to lead by example
- A fearless persona - you are not afraid to fail and recognise taking risks sometimes comes with failure. What is more important is constantly iterating and improving based on this
- Experience and knowledge in web 3 or having ideas on how to make web 3 games better
- Understanding of the gaming space, or prior experience within it
- Management consulting or investment banking background
culture & perks
Attracting the best global talent:
- We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
- While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
- We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage
Levelling up your growth:
- We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
- Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive:
- Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
- Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
- Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
- New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
- Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
Asia-Pasific region, APAC