Blockchain Solutions Engineer
work on DApp integrations on Polygon with ecosystem partners
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
At Polygon we are seeking an experienced Blockchain Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for DApp integrations on Polygon with ecosystem partners.
- Ensure the deployment SLA’s are met; manage client expectations
- Implement and execute technical solutions to facilitate DApp's onboarding effort
- Develop tooling to facilitate users' experiences onboarding Polygon
- Work with Developer evangelism team on developer hackathons and help developers
- Create developer-focused content — “how to mint tokens on Polygon….”, “how to deposit….”, “how to do NFT……”
- Surface technical issues and work to make changes and reach a resolution
- Familiarity with peer to peer networking
- Great understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Typescript
- and/or 2+ years of experience with React
- and/or 1+ years of experience with web3 development on Ethereum/Polygon (Solidity, Web3.js, or Ethers.js, etc.)
- Understanding and practicing fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience with Databases SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Great communication & Stakeholder management skills
Nice to have:
- Contribution to Open Source blockchain projects is a major plus
- Full-stack engineering experience
- Have a broad knowledge of web3 technologies and ecosystem
culture & perks
- That's how we roll
Polygon is a team of diverse, passionate (and super smart) contributors around the globe. We break away from conventional setups to shape the future. We’re not fond of needless hierarchy. We value ideas and execution over anything else. Everyone who wants to build a decentralized future is welcome!
- A fair web
A fair web. While the internet has enabled better connectivity, a centralized web has also raised copyright, trust, privacy, and security issues. Polygon wants you to break free and thrive in a world where you own your data and privacy.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.