build great developer-based content for our Developer Portal supporting projects and developers on the Gnosis Chain
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a Technical Writer to help build great developer-based content for our Developer Portal supporting projects and developers on the Gnosis Chain.
The Technical Writer will write, edit, and review product documentation. This role will produce top-quality learning materials, particularly technical documentation, and work closely with our Engineering and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Ethereum/EVM developer that has experience in Solidity, web3, and who is familiar with writing documentation for developing, testing, and troubleshooting Ethereum/EVM-based applications.
- Write and update technical documentation including user guides, developer tutorials, and API documentation
- Create technical blogs, how-tos, videos, on topics related to Gnosis Chain development
- Collaborate with different teams to collect the necessary information that will help bring the whole documentation to a new level
- Educate projects and developers on the features and benefits of the Gnosis Chain
- Help maintain the Developer Portal site for the Gnosis Chain project (https://docs.gnosischain.com/)
- Regularly update our existing docs, cleaning up any material that’s not useful to people
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 1+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyse complex, technical topics and turn them into easy-to-understand documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Github and Markdown
- Experience with optimised site generators such as Docusaurus, Gitbook, or others
- You have good programming skills in at least one language
- Proven ability to learn new technologies
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Fluent in English, spoken, reading, and writing
- Experience in a Developer Relations or Technical Education role
- Experience with Blockchain and Crypto
- Experience with Ethereum
- Experience with Solidity
culture & perks
- We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure
- Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- Impact: An innovative blockchain company driving change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery
Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and will embark on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colorful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, and Perpetual Protocol.