manage partnerships with staking infrastructure providers (dappnode, avado…) and liquid staking providers
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- Own the experience of becoming and being a validator on Gnosis Chain
- Continuously improve the validator experience
- Manage partnerships with staking infrastructure providers (dappnode, avado…) and liquid staking providers
- Manage partnerships with eth 2 client teams (teku, lighthouse, prysm, lodestar…)
- Think about strategies to lower barriers to entry for individual validators
- Evaluate strategies for keeping the validator set diverse (partnering with decentralized identity providers etc.)
- Be the first point of contact for validators on GC
- Work closely with the communications, community and business development team
- Be active in the community
- You have a full working knowledge of eth 2 architecture
- You need not be a dev but must be technical enough to troubleshoot possible validator issues
- You are able to communicate technical content with ease and good vibes
culture & perks
- We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure
- Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
But most important - grow with us! We're growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you're someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and will embark on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colorful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, and Perpetual Protocol.
Gnosis Beacon Chain launched in November of 2021 and will merge with Gnosis Chain when Ethereum merges. GBC has over 100k validators and aims to be the third most decentralized blockchain by making being a validator as technically straightforward as possible.
Berlin, Gibraltar, Lisbon - Remote