Senior Blockchain Developer
build a suite of greenfield web3 apps for both our upcoming title Illuvium and our DeFi Protocols
4 months ago
We're building a suite of greenfield web3 apps for both our upcoming title Illuvium and our DeFi Protocols. This includes everything from public facing web3 apps, to internal apps that manage our game configurations. To help us on this mission, we're looking for experienced and ambitious Blockchain Developers who have a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
- Development of Ethereum smart contracts with Solidity, and blockchain integration with existing applications
- Develop features and improvements in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Create application features and interfaces, and write multithreaded code
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, product managers to brainstorm the latest technologies and applications
- +1 year Solidity development experience
- Solid background in software development with C/C++, C# (.Net), or Java
- Must have an understanding of Object Oriented Programming languages
- Must have experience with design patterns and data bases
- Experience with Typescript is an advantage
- Experience with Truffle/Hardhat/Foundry
- Experience with DeFi/NFT protocols
- Subgraph development experience is a plus
- Cairo (Starkware) experience is a plus
- Experience in DLT technology
- Enthusiastic learner of emerging blockchain technologies
- Collaborative workability with multi-disciplinary teams
Illuvium Labs is an independent game development studio based in Sydney, Australia. We develop blockchain based games for the Illuvium DAO. We have developed a strong culture of independence with our team, preferring candidates who can articulate their own vision and goals. We operate almost entirely remotely so each team member designs their own hours and work schedule. In the end all that matters is the delivered product. We hire based on people’s abilities to adapt and change quickly, valuing underlying core abilities above specific skill sets.
Oops. In progress...