support, facilitate, and mediate anything our Projects and Whitehats need to get bugs reported and everyone paid for their very important work
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
If Immunefi is Web3’s last line of defense against catastrophic hacks, the Account Management team at Immunefi is the army on the front lines actively defending the border. As an Account Coordinator on the Immunefi Account Management team, you will be on the front lines of helping to support, facilitate, and mediate anything our Projects and Whitehats need to get bugs reported and everyone paid for their very important work. This is a fast-paced role requiring a love for protecting the Web3 community. You’ll do this by helping to keep Immunefi a reliable and accurate source of support for both Projects on the platform AND Whitehat hackers who submit bugs to them.
- Keep Projects (Clients) & Whitehats (Hackers) up-to-date, such as maintaining communication information, especially for bug reports, and following-up as necessary with regards to outstanding bug reports and outstanding Immunefi invoices, coordinating with a number of different teams as needed (e.g. triaging, mediation, sales / business development)
- Train Projects on Immunefi products and ensure they are set up for success when interacting with hackers; this includes educating customers on how to deal with different challenges inherent in the disclosure process
- Coordinate, prioritize, and mediate follow-ups with Projects on a variety of topics e.g. payment or approval of bug reports, analysis of vulnerability
- Manage inbound information requests including: ensuring the appropriate person / team / department receive relevant information to address the request, providing timely responses to both Projects & Whitehats, and communicating responses to all necessary stakeholders
- Experience working in an insanely fast-paced environment. You must be able to make decisions quickly, smartly, and solve novel problems quickly
- Experience communicating technical information and ideas so that non-experts can quickly understand how to mitigate challenges
- Advanced user proficiency in Google Workspace and Slack applications is essential to be considered for this role. Both our internal and external communications heavily rely on advanced functionality usage of Slack as well as Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms from Google Workplace
- Advanced written & verbal English language communication skills are essential for this role
- Ideal applicants would have some experience having technical conversations in one or more of the following areas: cryptocurrencies, DeFi, smart contracts, blockchain (This is preferred but technical proficiency in other areas may also be considered)
- Strong presentation, human relations and organization skills is ideal
- Being a fully remote company, we are willing to consider applicants in any area however due to the needs of our current Projects & Whitehats, we require someone taking this role to have a work schedule aligned to Central / Western European Timezones
culture & perks
Immunefi is the foremost Bug Bounty Marketplace in the crypto / Web3 space providing a platform to facilitate the protection of $bn of user funds. We aim for excellence in all we do and want to build a world class team of highly skilled professionals who can help us to scale & develop our company. If you are successful in joining the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment where ideas, input & communication are prized. By necessity, the work pace here is rapid and we need people who are able to rapidly immerse themselves. As a fully remote and geographically dispersed team, we require everyone to be capable of autonomous & self-driven work in addition to being able to manage communication across global timezones.
- Radical Candor - we seek out & give open feedback, both up & down across the entire organization
- Be Worthy of Trust - we can’t do our job without the trust of our clients. We want everyone here to be deserving of that trust and to be able to unequivocally trust the rest of the team
- Take Responsibility & Own It - responsible people thrive on independence and are worthy of freedom - be accountable, grow from your mistakes
- Exercise Good Judgment - independent, good judgment means thinking for yourself and keeping the interests of the mission at heart
- Writing is Greater Than Talking - By focusing on writing, we let our ideas take center stage. Writing allows for unemotional clarity about what we are doing, why we are doing it, and also what we are not doing
- 100% remote-first work environment, flexible schedule
- Autonomous work environment with trusting, smart, reliable team members
- An opportunity to be building an early-stage company in a dynamically evolving market and industry
- An opportunity to build your own path in the company as we continue to evolve and grow
- A global market (it’s fun to meet people from all over the world every day!)
- A chance to make impact and participate in building and securing the ecosystem for smart contracts and the future of money (we’re protecting over $100B in user funds)
Immunefi exists to protect the future of money. Immunefi is Web3's last line of defense and leading bug bounty platform, preventing catastrophic hacks before user funds are stolen. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us protect Web3. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment at the very core of decentralized finance, then read on.