Developer Relations Engineer
engage our swiftly growing developer community, gather constructive feedback, and keep our roadmap full of valuable projects to ensure that building apps on Harmony is fun and easy
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We're looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to engage our swiftly growing developer community, gather constructive feedback, and keep our roadmap full of valuable projects to ensure that building apps on Harmony is fun and easy. The Developer Relations Engineer is a trusted resource, responsible for educating and engaging the growing Harmony developer community. This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a feedback loop with our developer community and partners, and also help deliver developer-facing content and support developer programs.
- Being a point of contact for technical collaboration and guidance for partners and others in the developer ecosystem
- Collecting feedback to understand the needs and wants of the developer community; relaying that feedback to Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to help create features, products and positioning that engage, excite and empower the developer community to build on Harmony
- Partnering with Marketing to participate in, build and maintain the Harmony developer community and ecosystem by producing content, participating in events, panels, conferences, AMAs or other opportunities to reach an audience of developers
- Helping ideate, build and grow categories of applications and platforms on top of the Harmony blockchain by collaborating with the entire Harmony community and other blockchain developers
- Creating content that will help support and engage the developer community
- Passionate about blockchain & cryptocurrencies
- Excellent writer and empathetic communicator; with some technical writing experience
- Experience working in a developer relations or external facing engineering capacity at a blockchain or cryptocurrency project
- Degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Worked on multiple computing platforms (web, mobile, desktop, cloud, embedded) and understand their developer experience
- Experience giving demos, speaking or presenting at conferences or meet-ups
- Contribution to open source projects, familiarity with git
culture & perks
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees. Our secure bridges offer cross-chain transfers with Ethereum, Binance and 3 other chains. Harmony is granting $300 Million to support ecosystem projects on cross-chain DeFi, NFT, DAO.