Senior Cryptographic Engineer, Blockchain
improve Harmony's core infrastructure and specific applications
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- Work with our talented engineers to build and improve our core infrastructure and specific applications. The core engineering team’s primary focus is to build out the harmony platform, an open and highly performant distributed system incorporating significant innovations in cryptography, storage/authenticated data structures, and consensus/state machine replication
- Translate the core cryptography concepts developed into clean, maintainable, and correct code. You will be work on integrations and zero-knowledge proofs products. New cryptographic primitives such as range proofs are prime for broad adoption of privacy with compliance
- Evaluate emerging cryptography practices and research and apply them to our platform
- Work on auditable privacy with zk proofs (cryptographic primitives, zk rollup, flyclient, asset swaps, identity for loans). See #zkproof on harmony.one/grants for more of our initiatives
- 3-5 years experience with practical cryptography implementation from research to full production
- Experience with practical cryptography implementation
- Deep understanding of security best practices
- Understanding of zero-knowledge proofs concepts
- Extensive experience in zero-knowledge proofs and a deep understanding of cryptographic requirements behind timestamps, preventing double-spending, byzantine fault tolerance, hashing, smart contracts and digital signatures
- Good understanding of Harmony’s effective proof of stake consensus mechanism
- Great communication skills and energy
culture & perks
At Harmony, you will work with experienced engineers in a high performance culture. We offer competitive compensation, remote work, 100% match on 401K annual limit, 100% family coverage for medical, dental and vision.
Join us if you are excited by the challenge of building zero-knowledge proofs and privacy applications for open financial systems.
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees. Our secure bridges offer cross-chain transfers with Ethereum, Binance and 3 other chains. Harmony is granting $300 Million to support ecosystem projects on cross-chain DeFi, NFT, DAO.