Senior System Engineer, Blockchain
benchmarking high performance blockchain client
type of job
4 months ago
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...
- Benchmarking high performance blockchain client
- Identify system bottleneck and optimize the system for certain subsystems including networking, storage, and compute
- Reduce the system level resource consumption to support compute systems with lower resources
- Benchmarking high concurrent cloud services, identify bottleneck, and optimize the system performance and architecture
We are looking for hard-working software engineers who, like us, are passionate about building a global-scale decentralized future.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Linux system or kernel engineering
- Understanding of decentralized / distributed system, p2p networking, blockchain DB, EVM internals
- Hands-on experience with system benchmarking, optimization on storage, networking, or CPU resources
- Hands-on profiling and optimization with high performance applications built in golang
- Familiar with all cloud system and understood the system level architecture of the cloud infra including AWS/GCP/DO etc.
- Good understanding of security policies, identity/role management, etc
- Familiar with GoLang
culture & perks
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of exceptionally talented engineers, who live by the values of empathy, passion and excellence
- You will be developing a high performance and scalable blockchain that will enable new decentralized economies through use cases like ai-data marketplaces, decentralized maps and many others
- We are still at the early stage of blockchain or decentralized ledger technologies. If you strongly believe in this space, this is a unique opportunity to become a part of a pioneering project
- Full or Partial Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation + equity + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Periodic team retreats
- MacBook Pro, phone and other communications included
- 401K matching (US Employee)
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees. Our secure bridges offer cross-chain transfers with Ethereum, Binance and 3 other chains. Harmony is granting $300 Million to support ecosystem projects on cross-chain DeFi, NFT, DAO.
detailsHarmony is a L1 EVM compatible blockchain for building decentralized applications (dApps)