Sr. Software Engineer, Blockchain
be involved in planning and execution that helps deliver a scalable, high performance, low latency blockchain
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
As an early stage engineer you will be involved in planning and execution that helps deliver a scalable, high performance, low latency blockchain. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the ground floor of delivering something potentially revolutionary (while learning and having fun).
- Simulate and defend against attacks and security models on our blockchain to make it robust
- Architect robust, scalable, secure infrastructure
- Develop testing tools, attack simulation tools
- Engage open-source community for development and benchmarks
- Develop SDK for the Harmony blockchain network
- Develop smart contract and virtual machine for Harmony blockchain
- Develop dApp and integrate with our partner application/platform
We are looking for hard-working software engineers who, like us, are passionate about building a global-scale decentralized future.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Fast learner with ability to take ownership from specs to production; strong understanding of back-end development
- Demonstrate solid software engineering practices such as modular, extensible code with understanding of testing methodology and ability to write good documentation
- Interest/experience in building scalable infrastructure or distributed systems
- Interest/experience in Go, Rust is a plus, but not necessary
- Passionate about decentralized ledger technologies
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platforms
- Contribution to open source projects, familiar with git
culture & perks
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of exceptionally talented engineers (see our founding story), who live by the values of empathy, passion and excellence
- You will be developing a high performance and scalable blockchain that will enable new decentralized economies through use cases like ai-data marketplaces, decentralized maps and many others
- We are still at the early stage of blockchain or decentralized ledger technologies. If you strongly believe in this space, this is a unique opportunity to become a part of a pioneering project
- Full or Partial Remote Work
- Competitive Compensation + equity + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Periodic team retreats
- MacBook Pro, phone and other communications included
- 401K matching (US Employee)
Harmony is an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees. Our secure bridges offer cross-chain transfers with Ethereum, Binance and 3 other chains. Harmony is granting $300 Million to support ecosystem projects on cross-chain DeFi, NFT, DAO.