VP of Communications
lead the all outside communications for the organization by leading engagement and strategy for Polygon worldwide
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
As the Vice President of Communications, you will lead the all outside communications for the organization by leading engagement and strategy for Polygon worldwide. This cross-functional role requires you to closely work with the polygon community, brand, PR, social media, product, KOLs, regional communities, DApps and Polygon business development teams. You will play a key role in shaping the Polygon brand and community worldwide and drive our mission of onboarding the next billion users to Web3.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance Polygon's brand identity; broaden awareness of its products; and increase the visibility of the products across key stakeholder audiences
- Create and articulate communication plans for senior leadership and partners
- Manage multiple Global PR Agencies
- Collaborate with the polygon community, brand, PR, social media, product, KOLs, regional communities, DApps and Polygon business development teams
- Shape the Polygon brand and community worldwide
- 15+ years of professional work experience
- 5+ years experience in Social Media and Community Management
- 5+ years experience in PR Agency
- Past experience managing a global team
- Ability to manage multiple Global PR Agencies
- Ability to adapt and thrive in the fast paced Web 3 environment
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders at leadership levels
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Sound understanding and passionate about blockchain/Web 3 and technology in general
culture & perks
- That's how we roll
Polygon is a team of diverse, passionate (and super smart) contributors around the globe. We break away from conventional setups to shape the future. We’re not fond of needless hierarchy. We value ideas and execution over anything else. Everyone who wants to build a decentralized future is welcome!
- A fair web
A fair web. While the internet has enabled better connectivity, a centralized web has also raised copyright, trust, privacy, and security issues. Polygon wants you to break free and thrive in a world where you own your data and privacy.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
United States, US