Corporate/Compliance Security Engineer
assist to maintain a security compliance framework across our global entities
4 months ago
As a Corporate Security Engineer, you will assist to maintain a security compliance framework (i.e. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ISO 27701 and so on) across our global entities that can align with company’s compliance, external audit requirements, and internal audit requirements.
WOO Network’s security team consists of Organization Security, Security Operation Centre (SOC), Application security and IT security.
- Support and maintain ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, ISO 27701 and other security compliance framework
- Facilitate security risk management within the organization
- Develop, manage, and maintain information security policies, processes, standards and procedures and update necessary control to comply with international standards and regulations
- Participate and support external security and privacy assessment
- Support and conduct annual internal security and privacy assessment
- Support and plan annual BCP drill and training awareness program
- Balance of controls between developing and security policies
- Interact with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way
- Security frameworks/regulations such as ISO27001, ISO27701, GDPR, PCI DSS and security awareness systems
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with security compliance programs
- Knowledge and practical working experiences in managing and maintaining international data privacy and information security frameworks including , ISO 27001, ISO 27701, PCI DSS, etc.
- Experience in information security, IT audit or IT risk management related roles
- Good in verbal and written English. If you know Chinese would be a plus
culture & perks
WOO Network competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way. Our goal is to provide top level secure service for customers.
We act with integrity at every turn
We value each other’s efforts
We are not afraid of mistakes
We never give up seeking creative ways
We are transparent with our processes
We seize fleeting opportunities timely
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan)
Oops. In progress...