VP of product
lead co-creating activities with the CPO and the Management Board to define the strategic direction
3 months ago
Trace Labs Group has a decade-long reputation in delivering high quality solutions for increasing transparency in global supply chains. During the years approach has been refined by including an open-source and proprietary approach to deliver value to our clients and partners. Seeing a huge opportunity to scale our impact by further advancing our products, we are seeking to strengthen our Product team. VP of Product is a senior position that comes with an expectation of a high level of appreciation for strategically important topics and high degree of day-to-day independence.
- Contributing to product vision - lead co-creating activities with the CPO and the Management Board to define the strategic direction
- Developing significant empathy and understanding for key customer segments
- Advancing key value propositions to uniquely position Trace Labs products in the market
- Defining key product phases in terms of feature sets and end-to-end user experience
- Proposing product roadmap and ensure impactful deliveries
- Collaborating frequently with other relevant departments (Sales, Project management, Implementation teams) to collect relevant customer feedback
- Enabling product-driven growth and upsell opportunities
- Leading product team(s)
- Discovering best product KPIs to pursue to support an organisation-wide impact
- At least five years of work experience in relevant fields
- Good understanding and high level of interest in the enterprise technology and/or decentralised ledger technology sector
- High level of comfort with agile, iterative product development methodologies
- Ability to develop strategic product positioning with regards to general (frequently non-expressed) market requirements
- Ability to develop empathy towards clients and customer segments
- Excellent understanding of customer segments among businesses, corporates and governments
- Good understanding of value propositions of distributed ledger technologies and blockchain for enterprise
- Comfortable with enterprise-grade software requirements
- Resourcefulness and ability to achieve fast and impactful iterations
- Experience leading teams in international environments, remote and/or on-site
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Independent and proactive work ethic
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and relevant online collaboration tools
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of the English language
Nice to have:
- High understanding of the SCRUM methodology
- High understanding of Decentralized Ledger Technologies (DLTs)
- Experience in taking a product through the phases of maturation from MVP to wide adoption
- Previously acquainted with the OriginTrail ecosystem in some capacity
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study
culture & perks
As part of the Trace Labs team, you will have the unique opportunity to research and utilize state of the art Web3 technology and build impactful solutions on a daily basis. Because technical novelty requires constant learning, over the years, we’ve become big fans of scrum, self-organizing teams, and evolving solutions from proof of concepts to complete production-ready systems. This usually involves working together with the research community and institutions from relevant industries.
We are big fans of standards, such as GS1 and W3C as well as engineering frameworks, such as using the NASA technology readiness level scale.
Applied learning is what we value the most, as this increases the knowledge of the whole organization. You will most likely be engaged in hands-on implementation projects with our partners and clients.
- Cozy offices with plenty of coffee and the ability to work remotely
- Ability to work on projects with global partners and the leading talent in the field
- A competitive compensation package
- Great environment and resources for professional growth
We are the core developers of the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph and builders of the Semantic Web3. OriginTrail is organizing billions of assets for Web3, enabling discovery and verification of anything, from physical to digital assets, NFTs, DeFi and more. Working with world-class partners, such as Parity, Acala, DigitalOcean, Oracle, British Standards Institution, Next Generation Internet initiative, and GS1 we drive technology deployment through investments and our own R&D, powering physical (real-world) assets, Metaverse, and the semantic Web3. All assets are connected in one Decentralized Knowledge Graph, generating enormous value based on the law of network effects - Metcalfe’s law.
Oops. In progress...