engage with various Web3 technologies in an agile team
3 months ago
We are looking for Web3 engineers who are analytical, accountable, and highly motivated problem solvers able to engage with various Web3 technologies in an agile team. Equipped with the skills outlined below, you will quickly get involved with exciting Web3 technologies, such as OriginTrail and blockchains like Polkadot, Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis, and others. The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into a functional architecture.
- Learning and researching Web3 technologies on an ongoing basis
- Delivering high quality, impactful solutions for the OriginTrail ecosystem
- Collaborating within and across various engineering teams
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Strong experience building Web3 applications with smart contracts
- Practical experience deploying smart contracts on the mainnets of major blockchains
- Understanding of Web3 stack, distributed systems, microservice-based architecture, CI/CD frameworks
- Strong proficiency in English language
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with OriginTrail technologies
- Experience with designing and implementing smart contracts (Solidity, OpenZeppelin libraries) and Web3 tooling (Hardhat, Truffle etc)
- Experience with Substrate
- DeFi ecosystem knowledge
- Experience with semantic web technologies
- Experience in enterprise software implementations
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Oracle, DigitalOcean)
culture & perks
As part of the Trace Labs team, you will have the unique opportunity to research and utilize state of the art Web3 technology and build impactful solutions on a daily basis. Because technical novelty requires constant learning, over the years, we’ve become big fans of scrum, self-organizing teams, and evolving solutions from proof of concepts to complete production-ready systems. This usually involves working together with the research community and institutions from relevant industries.
We are big fans of standards, such as GS1 and W3C as well as engineering frameworks, such as using the NASA technology readiness level scale.
Applied learning is what we value the most, as this increases the knowledge of the whole organization. You will most likely be engaged in hands-on implementation projects with our partners and clients.
- A cutting-edge Web3 technology R&D environment in an international team
- A competitive compensation package
- Hands-on experience with implementing Web3 technologies in tangible applications across industries tracking physical and digital assets, such as NFTs, pharmaceuticals, spirits, food items, railway components and others
- Great environment and resources for professional growth
- Access to educational resources, events, and conferences
- Flexible working hours
We are the core developers of the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph and builders of the Semantic Web3. OriginTrail is organizing billions of assets for Web3, enabling discovery and verification of anything, from physical to digital assets, NFTs, DeFi and more.
Working with world-class partners, such as Parity, Acala, DigitalOcean, Oracle, British Standards Institution, Next Generation Internet initiative, and GS1 we drive technology deployment through investments and our own R&D, powering physical (real-world) assets, Metaverse, and the semantic Web3. All assets are connected in one Decentralized Knowledge Graph, generating enormous value based on the law of network effects - Metcalfe’s law.
Oops. In progress...