Senior project manager
increase our contribution to more connected global supply chains
3 months ago
We have been experiencing rapid growth in the number of projects and customers with high innovation potential. For this reason, we are expanding our team to continue increasing our contribution to more connected global supply chains.
- Leading projects for business implementations of Trace Labs technologies
- Preparing and executing project plans, including managing the development team appointed to the projects
- Managing and working with customers and project partners (on-site if applicable)
- Developing and upselling existing projects
- Supporting business development activities
- Scouting, preparing, and submitting proposals for open calls, tenders, and other funding opportunities put forward by governments globally and the European Union
- At least three years of work experience in project management, preferably in international environments
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of the English language
Nice to have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- High understanding of the SCRUM methodology
- High understanding of Decentralized Ledger Technologies (DLTs)
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study
culture & perks
As part of the Trace Labs team, you will have the unique opportunity to research and utilize state of the art Web3 technology and build impactful solutions on a daily basis. Because technical novelty requires constant learning, over the years, we’ve become big fans of scrum, self-organizing teams, and evolving solutions from proof of concepts to complete production-ready systems. This usually involves working together with the research community and institutions from relevant industries.
We are big fans of standards, such as GS1 and W3C as well as engineering frameworks, such as using the NASA technology readiness level scale.
Applied learning is what we value the most, as this increases the knowledge of the whole organization. You will most likely be engaged in hands-on implementation projects with our partners and clients.
- Cozy offices in Ljubljana with plenty of coffee and the ability to work remotely
- Ability to work on projects with global partners and the leading talent in the field
- A competitive compensation package
- Great environment and resources for professional growth
- Access to educational resources, events, and conferences
We are the core developers of the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph and builders of the Semantic Web3. OriginTrail is organizing billions of assets for Web3, enabling discovery and verification of anything, from physical to digital assets, NFTs, DeFi and more.
Working with world-class partners, such as Parity, Acala, DigitalOcean, Oracle, British Standards Institution, Next Generation Internet initiative, and GS1 we drive technology deployment through investments and our own R&D, powering physical (real-world) assets, Metaverse, and the semantic Web3. All assets are connected in one Decentralized Knowledge Graph, generating enormous value based on the law of network effects - Metcalfe’s law.
Oops. In progress...