Senior Developer Advocate
build relationships with our 27K+ community of developers
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
Blockchain data is purported to be public, but deep, granular, and historical blockchain data is still almost impossible to access. Covalent is on a mission to bring full transparency and visibility to all blockchain networks and we are looking for a Senior Developer Advocate to help us. Reporting directly to the Head of Developer Relations, we are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, self-directed and enthusiastic about the blockchain space.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-moving startup working with cutting-edge technology. The successful candidate would be joining at a pivotal moment in the firm's history, with the capacity for high impact at Covalent. Covalent is funded by leading venture capitalists and has 400+ customers globally.
We’re looking for a seasoned Developer Advocate to join our Developer Relations team at Covalent. As a key contributor, you will be responsible for building relationships with our 27K+ community of developers
- Developing onboarding resources such as demo apps, code templates, technical guides, tutorials and blog posts
- Presenting at developer conferences, hackathons, boot camps and other developer workshops
- Supporting developers, understanding their challenges and translating feedback into actionable insights
- Hosting podcasts and other developer engagement sessions on Discord and Twitter to grow our community
- 4+ years of experience as a developer advocate or in developer relations
- Experience in writing code samples, demos, or tutorials with React, Angular or similar front-end libraries
- Experience writing technical articles and documentation
- Excellent communication skills (English) and the ability to communicate technical content to cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of developer tools like SDKs and APIs
- Passion for building developer experiences and communities
- Experience teaching, writing and hosting developer events
culture & perks
We invest in our biggest asset - our people.
- Fast growth
An opportunity to work with one of the leading, fastest-growing and technically challenging blockchain companies founded by veterans of the space
- Competitive Salary
Total compensation includes salary + tokens
- Health Benefits
Comprehensive vision, dental, physical, mental health and wellness benefits
- 4x4 Time Off
4 weeks paid vacation per year and 4 day weeks during the summer months May thru August
- Fast paced environment
We ship multiple times a day
- Education Bonus
A yearly $1000 gift card for professional self-development
Burnaby, British Columbia
Blockchains provides a new frontier of development for enterprises, consumers and software developers. Due to its decentralized architecture, immutable ledger and highly secure framework, applications of the technology will impact industries ranging from finance and retail to personal identity and cryptocurrency. Covalent currently serves the burgeoning ecosystem of products and services in the Web3 space.
The Covalent Unified API is the industry-leading approach to access blockchain data.
Battled-tested by 27,000+ devs and powering 1000+ applications with data from 40 blockchains.
Covalent is being re-imagined as a community-owned and community-run protocol.