Smart Contract Auditor
review security of the various smart contracts and protocols within the Aave DeFi ecosystem
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a general Smart Contract Engineer / Auditor who will be reviewing security of the various smart contracts and protocols within the DeFi ecosystem. This candidate will provide insights in establishing best practices for security culture within the industry. This role will contribute how security is defined when building decentralized software.
The ideal candidate knows how the EVM works and the risks which can lead to vulnerabilities. Having an understanding of the DeFi ecosystem and exploitations techniques is a big plus. This role would report to our tech lead.
- Oversee smart contracts and security measures
- Audit smart contracts with the highest standard of security in the industry
- Mentor and educate engineers internally the best security practices
- You are security minded and aware of the pitfalls of EVM code and vulnerabilities
- Experience developing and building on DeFi protocols and smart contracts
- Demonstrated expertise with Solidity, EVM, and blockchain
- Experience assesing smart contract security risks
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with hardhat and geth
- BS in computer science or related work experience
- Pro-active problem solver
- Operates calmly and professionally under pressure
- Positive attitude and team player is a must
- At least 3 years of work experience in security
Nice to haves:
- Experience with typescript
- Fuzzing and formal verification as a big plus
culture & perks
Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
- 25 days paid holiday
- Private healthcare
- Private dental care
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership in London
- Lunches/snacks/drinks included in HQ
London, England, United Kingdom - Remote
Aave is a decentralised non-custodial liquidity market protocol where users can participate as depositors or borrowers. Depositors provide liquidity to the market to earn a passive income, while borrowers are able to borrow in an overcollateralised (perpetually) or undercollateralised (one-block liquidity) fashion.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3, and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture.