Public Relations Manager
build and maintain a positive image for the company
4 months ago
We are seeking to hire a public relations manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with employee, and public interest groups by branding, writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and assisting in the recruiting process in our company.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of branding. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in handling a press conference is also an advantage.
Type: Remote job
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with community, employee, and public interest groups
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote our company image
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments
- Coaching representatives in effective communication with the public and employees
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote company image in order to attract top talents
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters for internal and external audiences
- Updating and maintaining Web content
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
- Experience handling a press conference
- Excellent Chinese and English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pitch to the media
- Knowledge of branding/ marketing
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- Project and budget management skills
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limits
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Specialist or Marketing Manager
- Previous experience in financial industry
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
culture & perks
We value diversity and neither gender, race, culture, religion, disabilities or political affliliation have any influence over who succeeds here.
We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
Life at Kronos is extraordinary, there will be various benefits include:
- Extra vacation days
- Free lunch
- Free snacks/beverage
- Happy hour
- Monthly training
- Monthly massage
- Weekly CrossFit courses
- Company Library
Kronos Research is a technology and science-driven quantitative trading firm. Driven by our core values, we risk firm capital to pursue new ideas and profit opportunities with conviction and as such, we have been at the forefront of technology and research, quickly dominating newer markets such as applying HFT to cryptocurrency markets globally.
We have reached milestones of trading more than $20 Billion USD in a single day alone and more than $ 5 Billion USD of average daily volume.
Oops. In progress...