Senior Content Writer
create best-in-class content for Uniswap Labs
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
As a Content Writer, you'll be working closely with our Head of Communications and Social Media Manager, our community and customer experience teams, and product managers to create content for Uniswap Labs. You’ll work with the team to write blog posts, talking points, and messaging documents for internal and external use, as well as help edit and proofread content for our users and community across various platforms. Interest and experience with web3 communities and products needed.
- Collaborate with team members to create blog posts, talking points, op-eds, and FAQ-style articles
- Work with a team to edit all public communications across channels like Twitter, Discord, and our blog
- Collaborate with community and user focused teams and create a consistent voice across our different platforms and maintain consistent style guidelines
- Monitor external channels (like Discord, Twitter) where target audience of our products may provide feedback
- 3+ years of experience working closely with communications and product teams in a writing and editing capacity
- Excellent English writing skills (and please submit a link to a sample as part of your application)
- Understanding of web3 and financial issues, particularly in the DeFi space
- Keen eye for honing in on the most important bits to explain a complex topic, without skipping the details
- Creative skills and usage of pictures, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that may increase understanding
Nice to Have:
- Love for the unicorns 🦄
culture & perks
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include:
- Unlimited and encouraged time off
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents
- 401(k) participation
- Annual $1,500 education stipend
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Home office setup stipend for remote employees
- Daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility)
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
New York, USA or Remote
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.