Developer Relations Lead
establish strong relationships with the developer community and translating their needs into products
4 months ago
We’re looking for great engineers and storytellers to build the platforms, communities and experiences that get the next 1 million developers building on the Uniswap Protocol.
As our the Developer Relations Lead, you’ll lay the foundation for this vision, building development tools and platforms, establishing strong relationships with the developer community and translating their needs into products that create the best Developer Experience in Web3.
If you’re passionate about growing the Web3/crypto community, building world class developer experiences, trying out new technologies and sharing what you’ve learned, we’d love to chat!
- Champion the Uniswap Protocol by building next generation developer tools, high-quality sample applications, demos, technical documentation, tutorials and being an engineering thought leader in the community
- Drive adoption of the Uniswap developer products to grow the ecosystem of DeFi apps, integrations, and services built on top of the Uniswap Protocol
- Identify opportunities to engage with developers and grow our community in-person and online, from speaking at conferences to hosting office hours on Twitter or Discord
- Raise the bar for our documentation by working alongside engineers, product managers, and technical writers
- You're a creative engineer who enjoys working on a large set of technologies, from writing React components to smart contracts in Solidity
- Have a passion for building delightful developer experiences and vibrant developer communities
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to convey complex topics simply to a large developer audience
- Passionate about Ethereum, DeFi, and Web3/crypto
Nice to have:
- Prior experience creating a Developer Relations program, writing technical articles, and building open source software
- Experience with Ethereum/Solidity or other blockchains
- Love for unicorns
culture & perks
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include:
- Unlimited and encouraged time off
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents
- 401(k) participation
- Annual $1,500 education stipend
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Home office setup stipend for remote employees
- Daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility)
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
New York, USA or Remote
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Oops. In progress...