Technical Program Manager, Product
manage the release and program initiative calendar for the entire org
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
The Technical Program Manager for Product position is a critical and trusted strategic partner to the product and engineering leadership of Yuga Labs. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will take responsibility for managing the release and program initiative calendar for the entire org.
You will meet with the co-founders and executives of Yuga Labs to provide them visibility and incorporate their feedback into an actionable roadmap. As the level of program management rigor inside the org rises, you will lead specific projects and direct key vendors on initiatives such as new mints, product releases, ApeFest and more.
- Work across the org to provide schedule and initiative visibility for our 5 brands
- Align with engineering to provide clarity on product release timing
- Serve as a trusted advisor and brainstorming partner
- Think strategically while providing tactical support to implement ideas
- Provide independent, informed, unbiased insight including on the ground feedback
- Serve as a voice and partner for Brand Leaders to ensure they benefit from executive and cofounder feedback and have needed access to resources
- Create processes, roadmaps, schedules, charts, and other visualizations using key data insights to help the team collaborate and stay aligned
- Partner with the leadership team to define, prepare and communicate organizational plans, including quarterly, annual and 3-year strategy, staffing, and development plans
- Support the VP of Product in the preparation of executive product reviews
- Collaborate with the engineering team and partner orgs to track, analyze and report performance on product releases
- Synthesize data (both onchain and from external sources) to enhance Yuga’s understanding of holders, audience, reach and effectiveness
- Continue to enhance transparency (dashboards) on performance and progress
- Experience working with teams managing technical projects and staff or experience in dynamic, fast paced environments
- Project management skills and experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to derive insights and narrative from large data sets
- MBA, experience working with leadership teams, or experience in a 0 to 1 situation at the leadership level
- Consulting experience
- Interested in startups or building a small studio from the ground up (you’ll wear a lot of hats!)
- Broad business experience driving execution and adoption of key strategic programs across large teams
culture & perks
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
Yuga Labs is a web3 company exploring big ideas in identity, ownership, utility, and interoperability to push the crypto and NFT space forward. As The Defiant recently said, "The story of Yuga Labs is one where the improbable has become reality in the blink of an eye."
Since debuting with our flagship collection Bored Ape Yacht Club in April 2021, we’ve created new IP for the ape ecosystem (Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Bored Ape Kennel Club), acquired other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and pulled off successful events (ApeFest) and partnerships (Rolling Stone).
And we made both web3 and gaming history — the biggest NFT mint ever followed by a game demo with record-breaking synchronized player participation — for our newest initiative, Otherside.