Smart Contract Engineer
build and deploy Smart Contracts that will interact with off-chain data
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
We’re looking for a Smart Contracts Engineer who is eager to unravel the world of NFTs and Dapps.
You will build and deploy smart contracts, interact with off-chain data, and design frameworks and standards through which other engineers can build unstoppable, decentralized applications.(i.e. a standardized way for storing NFT metadata).
Work on products like web3.storage and nft.storage, interact with our open source community and contribute to building the tooling that will enable builders, hackers and entrepreneurs to build products that integrate with IPFS and FileCoin.
- Build and deploy Smart Contracts that will interact with off-chain data
- Contribute to building, frameworks, libraries and standards that enable DApps to live on the Web3
- Working with feeds & oracles, including both smart contracts (solidity)
- Playing with Fuzzers and Vulnerability Scanners
- Have some experience with implementing Smart Contracts
- Have exposure to Web3 tooling, and are familiar with some of the limitations of DApps
- Have a solid understanding of JS frameworks, or low level languages like Rust
- Systems design experience and ability to implement complex logic through
- Strong understanding of the Web3 landscape and the Web3 developer stack
- Have build and deployed NFT contracts
- Knowledge of common smart contract development design patterns, industry standards (ERCs and EIPs) and best practices
culture & perks
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world.
Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity's most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (web3, cryptography, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).