establish and manage a content production workflow for Mysten Labs Ecosystem
4 months ago
The Ecosystem Team is responsible for marketing, developer relations and partnerships initiatives that support Mysten Labs’ ecosystem. We’re looking for a savvy Content Producer to support the Ecosystem Team.
In this role, you’re not afraid of getting stuck in, writing, concepting, and editing your own work & pitching ideas to the wider marketing team. You’re willing to try new and different ideas so our brand stands out. You’re organized, a natural project manager, able to liaise across departments, with trusted freelancers and agencies, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Establish and manage a content production workflow with agencies & freelancers to ensure regular publishing of our owned channels
- Drive content and production engines across key channels, including but not limited to: Discord (AMAs), Twitter (Spaces), YouTube, TikTok and Instagram
- Partner closely with Social Media Manager & Community Manager to pitch, write & execute content across a variety of formats, including: copy, audio, video, and even guerilla-based events/activations, to grow our brand awareness
- Diving into analytics to produce actionable insights on content performance, sharing such recommendations with other members of the team and stakeholders
- Partner with Marketing team to drive innovative content & creative assets. Experiment and explore new formats and emerging social technologies
- 3+ years working experience in content production, preferably within startup environments
- Strong evidence of creating engaging, entertaining and informative content
- Ability to produce and share short-, medium- and long-term content plans
- A strong storytelling ability and news sense
- Interest and understanding of marketing across channels (TikTok, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Stack Overflow, YouTube) familiar to fintech, gaming and crypto communities targeting consumers and developers
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Proficient user of image-editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) and/or video-editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Proficient user of cloud-based video-clipping software (e.g. Grabyo)
- Proficient user of website content management systems (e.g. Sitecore)
culture & perks
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like FTX, Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!
Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Web3 will enable individuals and creators to have unprecedented ownership over their own data and content. But the tools to get there don't exist yet. Mysten is where the brightest minds solve foundational problems to create tools for the future. We will make web3 secure, reliable and ready for mass adoption.
Oops. In progress...