manage our HR operations and ensure the effective support of our employees
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We’re looking for an HR Specialist with a high agency level to manage our HR operations and ensure the effective support of our employees. The day-to-day work of this role will support all stages of the employee lifecycle for our team members, including employee onboarding operations, benefits, and resolving employee inquiries.
- Manages employee lifecycle for all employees and maintains employee records with external HR systems; ensures all employee records are compliant and up to date.
- Organizes onboarding and orientation for in-office and remote employees, developing ways to infuse Sei Labs’ culture across locations
- Informs new employees of benefits, manages open enrollment setup and communications to all eligible individuals
- Manages open enrollment setup and communications to all eligible individuals
- Provide HR support, acting as the first point of contact for employees and managers
- Reviewing and managing HR processes and systems and suggesting changes to improve efficiency and scalability, including benefits and employee engagement
- Completing regular audits and any necessary admin responsibilities
- Remain up-to-date and in compliance with state labor laws
- 3+ years of experience in People Ops, HR, or similar discipline
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions independently
- Strong communicator with the ability to work effectively and confidently with senior stakeholders, and operate at all levels within the company
- Experience in event management planning both in-person and virtual events
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-changing priorities
- Optimistic, can-do attitude with superior attention to detail
compensation & perks
expect top-level + potential for token allocation
Sei is the fastest Layer 1 blockchain uniquely optimized for trading, designed to give DeFi apps an unfair advantage.
Most layer 1’s fall into two extremes: with general purpose chains on one end (Ethereum, Solana) and app-specific on the other (dYdX, Osmosis). Sei unlocks an entirely new design space between the two, not general-purpose nor app-specific, but DeFi-specific. This allows Sei to create the best layer 1 for financial apps, featuring a built-in order matching engine, frontrunning protection, and the fastest finality of any chain (600 ms).
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 30+ teams from Solana, NEAR, Terra building ahead of mainnet.
Our team has engineering, data science and product experience from Robinhood, Airbnb, Palantir, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Pinterest, Uber, Tesla, etc. We’re flexible so new contributors have the option of full remote or coming by our office in SF anytime.