Social & Content Manager (Pagoda)
take ownership of the team’s content and social calendar across our different communication channels
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
Pagoda is looking for a Social & Content Manager to take ownership of the team’s content and social calendar across our different communication channels. Our main audience? Developers.
As the team’s content manager you must have a proven track record of effectively implementing, managing, and executing a content calendar strategy that helps amplify the messages Pagoda needs to convey, and educate users. You need to balance strategy building and execution, creating blogs and copy for our socials, as well as coordinating other team members who will collaborate with technical content, tutorial, or other developer-facing content. You’ll report to our Senior Manager of Developer Marketing.
- Spend about 50% of your time creating content for our audiences
- Create and manage the content calendar for Pagoda’s products and social
- Coordinate with members of the team to make collaboration-based pieces (e.g. engineering articles), and edit them for publication
- Research and implement new content formats and topics for developers
- Maintain an intentional cadence of content on our social media
- Serve as a bridge between our audience and the team, sharing needs and the pulse/narrative active in our industry
- Collaborate with the Product, Developer Relations and Community teams to assist in content production and scheduling
- Effectively manage multiple projects and navigate change with ease
- Identify, analyze, and maintain content and social media impact metrics
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills. A storyteller.
- Ideally 3+ years of writing experience in a tech-oriented field
- Ideally +1 years of experience as a user or peer of Web3/blockchain applications
- Outstanding understanding of social media pulses and following industry conversations
- Stellar attention to detail and process orientation
- Demonstrated passion for the blockchain/crypto space
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly scaling startup environment/thrive amidst rapid change
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well with others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field is a must
We'd Love If You Have:
- Experience with writing blockchain-specific content before
- Some technical experience or knowledge oriented towards development
- Experience creating or editing video content
culture & perks
- Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build. We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
- Focus precious time and energy on what matters. We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
- Favor ownership, agency and action. Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
- Work as a team of empathetic humans. We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
- Never break trust. Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.