research top protocol, work on designing and improving our core protocol architecture
type of job
4 months ago
- Research on some of the critical issues in building high performance blockchain platforms.
- Work on designing and improving our core protocol architecture.
- Research on Sharding, Rollup design, and different attacks & security issues.
- Participate in ongoing research on latest Consensus protocols and MEV
- Token economics, MEV, auction-based fees, governance.
- Help build a team of researchers and external academic collaborations.
- PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Interest/experience in building or researching scalable infrastructure or distributed systems.
- Track record of publications in international conferences and journals focusing on one or more of the following: cybersecurity, blockchains, distributed systems and storage, applied cryptography, formal methods, programming languages.
- Passionate about decentralized ledger technologies.
Comp: competitive + token allocation
We're a globally distributed team so new team members have the option of full remote work.
Sei is the first sector-specific Layer 1 blockchain, specialized for trading to give exchanges an unfair advantage.
Backed by Multicoin, Delphi, Coinbase, Hudson River, GSR, Flow Traders and angels from LayerZero, Frax, and Anchorage, Sei has 70+ teams from Solana, Avax, Polygon, Polkadot, NEAR, and Terra building ahead of mainnet.
detailsthe first Layer 1 Blockchain designed for trading, giving exchanges an unfair advantage
Wow, it’s unique
Oops. In progress...