Simulation & Machine Learning Engineer
make our simulation model and platform world-class
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- Build agent-based simulations of smart contracts and blockchain networks using our Python SDK
- Design and optimize incentive models for blockchain protocols and help discover potential attack vectors
- Contribute to making our simulation model and platform world-class
- Build data models and visualizations of public blockchain data and simulation results that provide intuitive analytics to customers
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience
- Proficient at writing code in Python or similar interpreted languages
- Experience with scientific computing packages such as Numpy/Scipy, Jupyter, Pandas, etc
- Experience with distributed computation frameworks such as Spark, Flink, TensorFlow
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment
- Experience working in the crypto industry is a plus but not required! Enthusiasm for the space, especially DeFi, is very much desired
- Smart contract development experience (e.g. Solidity)
- Experience with building machine learning models at scale
- Published or presented research/content in the space
culture & perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation
Please note at this time our hiring is reserved for potential employees who are able to work within the contiguous United States and Canada. Should you need alternative accommodations, please note that in your application.
Gauntlet is DeFi’s risk manager. We drive capital efficiency while maintaining economic safety for some of the largest crypto protocols with our cutting-edge simulations. Gauntlet manages risk and incentives for over $40 Billion in assets.
Gauntlet continuously publishes cutting-edge research, making us the most cited in peer reviewed articles in the DeFi industry. We’re a Series B company with 40 employees operating remote-first but primarily in New York City.