General Engineering Intern
help build the Scroll chain
9 months ago
We are looking for general interns to help build the Scroll chain. Your day-to-day job duty could involve building the backend blockchain infrastructure, frontend web applications, or toolings and SDK to interface with Scroll chain.
- Writing Golang backend client code including sequencer client, prover client, and communication module.
- Building the SDK in multiple languages including Golang, Python, Rust, etc.
- Writing networking code to interface between the sequencer and proving network
- Writing web applications in frontend languages and frameworks
- Strong programming skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- For backend positions, fluency in Golang, Rust, C++, or similar languages.
culture & perks
Scroll is an EVM-equivalent zkRollup to scale Ethereum. Technically speaking, Scroll is built upon two major pieces. The core piece is the zkEVM, which is used to prove the correctness of EVM execution in Layer 2. We have been building it in the open with the Privacy and Scaling Explorations group at the Ethereum Foundation for over a year. But to turn the zkEVM into a full zkRollup on the Ethereum, we also need to build a complete L2 architecture around it.