help grow our team to bootstrap the initial development of our fully EVM-compatible zkRollup
6 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a recruiting lead to help grow our team to bootstrap the initial development of our fully EVM-compatible zkRollup. You will develop programs to source candidates, coordinate hiring, and find new diverse channels for recruiting. Building the right values-aligned team will be crucial in our mission of scaling Ethereum without compromising security.
Your day-to-day work will mix operational work to scale logistics and coordination for recruiting with creative brainstorming for new ways to attract candidates with diverse skillsets to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy meeting a wide variety of people, be observant and detail-oriented, and be able to develop and scale operational processes. We are looking for someone to help shape the cultural future of our team and protocol.
- Logistics and coordination for our recruiting pipeline
- Brainstorming different channels and sourcing candidates through them
- Developing and implementing talent outreach programs together with the team
- Shaping the longer-term cultural values of the team
- Interest in and willingness to learn about the crypto and zero-knowledge proof spaces
- Ability to design and execute operational processes at a high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel to crypto conferences may be required for this position
- Prior experience with recruiting is preferred but not mandatory
culture & perks
This is a remote position. Work from anywhere with our global team.
Scroll is an EVM-equivalent zkRollup to scale Ethereum. Technically speaking, Scroll is built upon two major pieces. The core piece is the zkEVM, which is used to prove the correctness of EVM execution in Layer 2. We have been building it in the open with the Privacy and Scaling Explorations group at the Ethereum Foundation for over a year. But to turn the zkEVM into a full zkRollup on the Ethereum, we also need to build a complete L2 architecture around it.