Senior Security Operations Analyst - Tier 3, Incident Response (Pagoda)
prompt a security first culture at Pagoda
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
Pagoda’s growing security team is looking for a Senior Security Operations Analysts to join us.
As a Security Operations Analyst you will prompt a security first culture at Pagoda. You will be responsible for the technical aspects of a detection and response capability to enable lower incident resolution cost, business and customer impact across our global business. You will be working with an agile team in a growing startup environment, heavy on SaaS platforms with decentralized as opposed to consolidated network infrastructure.
- Advanced investigations, technical SME for security alert investigations
- Document and escalate issues to the Director of Security Operations
- Prevention & Forensics - performing advanced event and incident analysis, including baseline establishment and trend analysis
- Threat Hunting
- Assist with maturing of the SOC processes
- Create management reports to help analyze and triage problems
- Provide analysis and assistance where appropriate during incident investigations
- Work with third party incident response teams as necessary
- Analyze data and implement recommendations for logging and other security-data-related data streams and analyses
- Support the Director of Security Operations in the buildout and maintenance of the operational security program
- Proven Experience at Level 3 security incident response (at least 4+ years)
- Strong analytical skills around identifying modern offensive techniques
- Experience in the use threat intelligence, various investigative tools and analyses suites
- Experience investigating computer network intrusions in an enterprise
- Good knowledge of digital forensics
- Understanding of networking and infrastructure design
- Experience working with alerts from MSSPs and Cloud platforms
- Experience in generating quality reports
- Demonstrated success in reducing mean time to remediation and closing incidents
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical problems to non-technical business stakeholders at all levels
We'd Love If You Have:
- Experience in a start-up environment
culture & perks
- Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build. We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
- Focus precious time and energy on what matters. We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
- Favor ownership, agency and action. Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
- Work as a team of empathetic humans. We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
- Never break trust. Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
US or Europe - Remote
Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.