provide day-to-day support for our Director of Service Delivery Operations
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day support for our Director of Service Delivery Operations.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly scaling startup and to make a resonating impact. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated administrative execution competencies, organizational capabilities, a passion for driving impact through operational excellence and rigor, experience navigating complex global requirements and regulatory constraints, with a collaborative and positive attitude.
- Be our eyes and ears! Hearing whispers of roadblocks? Spying better ways of working? Leverage your knowledge and skills to advocate and help build solutions
- Liaise with department heads and other execs to ensure the Director, SD Ops is prepared with relevant talking points & need-to-know info
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, preparing outlines, and preparing agendas
- Take a proactive approach to administrative support for Director, SD Ops project tasks with a keen eye on prioritization & ability to adjust on the fly
- Filter email inboxes to streamline what Director, SD Ops should focus on. This could mean weeding out spam and keeping inboxes prioritized with folders and flags
- Be a hero for calendar and workflow management; managing the flow of appointments & information across multiple time zones and adjusting for changes in real-time
- Book and arrange travel, transportation, and accommodation as needed
- Assist with preparation of reports and presentations
- Take meeting minutes during meetings that the Director, SD Ops attends & ensure action items are delegated
- Help build our vision to create, codify, and implement SOPs; ensure consistent documentation in support of workflow, process, and playbooks
- 4+ years’ experience supporting senior executive (C-Suite) stakeholders in high-growth environments
- You are a true artist of organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & written communication skills - messy inboxes make you weep and you’re compelled. to. fix. it!
- You are resourceful, creative, curious, doggedly determined and yet, you lean on humor when things go awry. It’s bound to happen
- Driven to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment with rapidly evolving priorities
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone. TL;DR & priority flags are epic
- Google Suite is natural to you and you’re adaptable to becoming a power-user of Notion and Asana for communications and project planning
- Native-level mastery of English, additional languages a plus
- You’re able to work east coast USA business hours (EST/GMT-4)
culture & perks
We are a fully remote organization looking to hire the absolute best talent, regardless of the location. We take care of everyone on our team, anywhere in the world.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup
- Being a part of an international team on a massive mission
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Ultra competitive salary
- Leave & vacation
WorkDAO is a token compensation platform for web3 employment. WorkDAO allows any organization, from a Delaware C corp to an unwrapped DAO, to ensure that all their contributors are employed compliantly, and taxes are paid on token compensation.
We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO’s Services include:
- Web3 payroll - providing fiat/token payroll tax calculations and operations support
- Web3 Employment - compliant employer services globally (EOR and PEO) and world-class benefits
- Web3 Token Grant Administration - compliant token grants to contributors
We are building to advance the ecosystem. We deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to handle the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction.
Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment and compensation for the next million contributors in Web3.