Head of Business Development
design a systematic and high impact business development strategy for WorkDAO
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for the Head of Business Development. This is a senior role and in this role, you will be initially reporting to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of developing and executing business development and partnerships strategy in leading organisations in Web3. We are looking to bring on board someone who has a deep understanding of the space and has built and managed relationships with founders, executives, operators, thought leaders in DAOs, Web3 and beyond.
The responsibilities will be multifaceted and might span across business development, partnerships, M&A and more. The role requires strong communication skills and exceptional abilities to execute.
Ex-founders are especially welcomed to apply.
- Design a systematic and high impact business development strategy for WorkDAO
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities with a large variety of partners, service providers, marketing and media agencies, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of WorkDAO’s mission and product strategy and communicate our unique value proposition to potential partners, ensuring win-win outcomes and balancing the partner’s needs and WorkDAO goals
- Be responsible for developing and closing high-value, game-changing partnerships with founders, executives, operators, thought leaders in DAOs, Web3 and beyond end-to-end
- Lead negotiation and commercial agreement structuring for partnerships, coordinating with our Legal team and other internal stakeholders
- Align cross-functional internal resources to support the integration and onboarding of new partners
- Build and maintain an extensive network in the ecosystem to inform WorkDAO partnership strategy
- Drive external thought leadership and speak regularly in public as the voice for WorkDAO
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership
- At least 5 years of experience working in business development, partnerships, sales or similar roles required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in partnerships or business development specifically in Web3 required
- Deep understanding of and a genuine interest in Web3 products and the ecosystem
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously
- Strong analytical skills to build business cases and experience evaluating and negotiating complex, high-impact deals
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives
- Proven hyper-networker with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Proven high level of maturity, executive presence, and judgement in complex high-profile, client-facing situations
- Experience in driving and managing multiple projects under timelines and shifting priorities
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
culture & perks
We are a fully remote organization looking to hire the absolute best talent, regardless of the location. We take care of everyone on our team, anywhere in the world.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup
- Being a part of an international team on a massive mission
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Ultra competitive salary and equity
- Leave & vacation
- Apple laptop
US, Europe - Remote
WorkDAO is a token compensation platform for web3 employment. WorkDAO allows any organization, from a Delaware C corp to an unwrapped DAO, to ensure that all their contributors are employed compliantly, and taxes are paid on token compensation.
We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO’s Services include:
- Web3 payroll - providing fiat/token payroll tax calculations and operations support
- Web3 Employment - compliant employer services globally (EOR and PEO) and world-class benefits
- Web3 Token Grant Administration - compliant token grants to contributors
We are building to advance the ecosystem. We deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to handle the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction.
Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment and compensation for the next million contributors in Web3.